This is a reprint of my newsletter which comes out each Friday Morning. To get this information BEFORE the weekend please click here and subscribe to my newsletter.
This week was very special to me personally as aGalatCityplace (aka Ceci Dadisman) and I were featured in the Monday Accent section of the Palm Beach Post. Leslie Streeter did an incredible job on the article & I’m still psyched about it! If you haven’t read it, click here and read the full article.
In other Clematis news, CBS12 did an interesting piece on the new places which are opening on Clematis St. The businesses which were mentioned include: Wine Dive, Grimaldi’s, Five Guys, FuKu, and the yet-to-be-named Sushi place which is opening up in the Mambo’s space.
- Segway Tours from PB Segway
- Döner Kebabs from Döner Pocket
- Opera Tickets from Palm Beach Opera
- Tickets for Seraphic Fire’s performance of “Serenade for Strings” by Tchaikovsky
- Camelbak bottle from Step-by-Step blog from Palm Beach Post
- 1 Petite Miche Bag thanks to Pamela Quirin
- 1 Two (2) nights stay in a Deluxe OceanView Room at St. Regis Punta Mita Resort in Mexico thanks to Erika Neto at Elite Travel International
- 1 iPod Nano with a $50 gift apple Gift card thanks to Tara Husband
Please grab your friends and prepare to have a great time!
That’s all for this week!