One week left before the October 6th grand opening of the West Palm Beach Green Market 2018 season.
I am always happy to see all our favorite green market vendors, as well as excited to see the new additions. And this year we have a lot of great new vendors.
Here is the list and links where you can find more information!
- Aioli – specializes in casual, locavore foods and gourmet to-go with savory and flavorful sandwiches, soups, salads and sides.
- BMORE crabcakes
- Cocowatt – a 100% natural coconut shake with a mouth-watering flavor that will take you on a mind-trip to the Caribbean.
Eddie’s Dark Chocolate
- Fresh Home Made – Delicious Fresh Mango and Banana Bread – Baked daily, Warm, Moist, Amazing flavor with the finest ingredients
- Holly’s Natural Products – We are passionate about creating luxurious skin care products that are naturally rich in essential vitamins and minerals. We offer a variety of scents in Raw, Coconut, Grapefruit and Almond to stimulate your senses! Our vegan ingredient products will radiate a beautiful scent, shimmer, and softness while hydrating your skin for a healthier you!
- Mi Casa Tu Casa – Peruvian Cuisine in Lake Worth
- Naughty Nutty Love – “I create small batches of fresh, natural roasted nut butters sourcing the highest quality of almonds, cashews and peanuts. I hope you taste the love in every delicious bite!”
- NüGrub Vegan Products – NüGrub Vegan Food Mix was created to easily replace any ground meat favorites like tacos, meatballs, and burgers. We use only certified organic ingredients and sprouted bean flours to ensure the highest quality product for our customers. Together we can eat our way towards a more peaceful & sustainable future.
- Primordic – We grow primordial plants just-in-time for consumption. They’re blended living with other organic, raw superfoods & delivered as a smoothie.
- Soukie’s Spring Rolls, Bowls, & More – Specialty spring rolls, vegetarian spring rolls, and shrimp summer rolls expertly hand rolled with the freshest ingredients. With Unique Desserts & More
- Strudel Z – Based on the name it probably has to do with strudels…
- The Cheese Shoppe – After years in business for myself, my passions for food turned into an eighteen plus year career with Whole Foods Market and expanded into world of Artisan Cheeses, Wines and Beer, Coffee and Chocolates from around the world. I was able to travel to Italy and Switzerland and watch how “the real cheese maker’s worked” and what effect they had on the customers that enjoyed Artisan Cheeses. Visiting and learning from cheese maker’s throughout the United States has allowed me to share my own passions for Artisan Cheeses with my own customer’s.
The green market is also going greener by pledging to eliminate plastic straws, coffee stirrers and Styrofoam cups and containers.
In addition, the City is encouraging vendors to eliminate single-use plastic bags, such as grocery-style bags, and suggesting patrons arrive by way of the City’s popular and free trolleys. The Yellow Line of the trolley has several stops near the GreenMarket, which opens to the public on Saturday, October 6 and runs weekly from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
If you really want to be environmentally-friendly I would recommend re-filling your mimosa glass as many times as possible while enjoying the $10 bottomless mimosas.
Saving the world is a tough job, but someone’s got to do it!