So you want to go out for your Christmas dinner, but you’re not sure what’s open? Well you came to the right place.
First read what’s happening on Christmas around the County.
- Leslie Streeter’s article on Christmas Dinner in Palm Beach County
- Boca Mag’s take on where to dine.
- See what YELP has to say.
Then read my list of places around town and what will be open on Christmas. Things will be busy, so call ahead and make sure you get a reservation.
Christmas Dinner at the Galley
Hilton West Palm Beach – 600 Okeechobee BLVD
Join us for a special Christmas dinner, curated by Chef Joel and Chef Miguel. Reservations available via OpenTable or call 561.231.6100
Oshea’s Pub open at 6pm on Christmas
531 Clematis St
December 25: A Very Pistache Christmas
Location Pistache French Bistro, 101 N. Clematis St.
Join us this Christmas Day and celebrate with family and friends! Chef Isaac Cerny has prepared a festive three course prix fixe menu for $75 per person, including Beef Bourguignon, Mediterranean Branzino, Slow Roasted Duck, Filet au Poivre and much much more! Make your reservations today! 3 course prix fixed menu $75 per person and $25 for children from 3:00-9:00 pm. For more information call (561) 833-5090 or visit www.pistachewpb.com.
Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with Table 26 Palm Beach
Have a very Merry Christmas with Eddie, Ozzie and the entire Table 26 Palm Beach staff on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day for Happy Hour each day, all day at the bar!
Chef Martha Encarnacion’s Christmas Menu is available from 4:30-10 on Christmas Eve and from 2-10 on Christmas Day.
Call Donna Fernandez or Alexander Stanley at (561) 855-2660 to make you reservation today!
Hullabaloo Christmas Specials
Brunch Sunday, December 23 &
Christmas Eve Happy Hour & Dinner Specials!
Holiday Ice Skating – Christmas Day
December 25, 2018 at 1 PM – 5 PM
Join us for our Winter Wonderland Holiday Ice Skating on Christmas Day! Ice Skating 1:00-5:00pm with holiday music, winter wonderland decor & a visit from Santa! Fun for the whole family!
Lost Weekend’s Christmas In Mexico
Featuring Olmeca Altos Tequila
$4 Margaritas $3 Tecate & Corona
Half Price Tequila Specials
Christmas Dinner at Avocado Grill
The countdown to Christmas is on and that means Chef Julien Gremaud has been in the kitchen dreaming up holiday specials you won’t want to miss! Gather your friends and family members and join us for a special holiday dinner at Avocado Grill.
We’ll be serving specials including a jumbo lump crab with orange and tarragon appetizer; a black grouper with coconut puree, spinach and passion fruit broth entree, lobster risotto – and an extra special short rib dish. We haven’t forgotten our vegetarian or vegan friends either! In addition to these specials, and our full daily dinner menu, we will offer our vegan menu so there is something on the menu for everyone!
Be sure to make reservations in advance by visiting www.avocadogrillwpb.com or calling (561) 623-0822 so you don’t miss out.
Happy Holidays from Avocado Grill!
Christmas Dinner with E.R. Bradley
There’s something magical about Christmas Dinner on the waterfront. Trees made of sand, festive holiday decoration, and all your favorite seasonal dishes.
Bring the family to Christmas Dinner on the Waterfront! Enjoy a Christmas Prix Fixe menu, or a la carte items from our FULL menu available.
Reservations highly recommended: (561) 833-3520 – Facebook Event
Christmas Breakfast with Santa
There’s something magical about Christmas Breakfast on the waterfront. Trees made of sand, festive holiday decoration, special appearances by Santa…
Bring the family to Breakfast (or Brunch) with Santa! We will have a family-style buffet and lot’s of photo-op opportunities with Santa himself!
Reservations highly recommended: (561) 833-3520
There are only a couple days left till Christmas. If you have anyone left to get gifts for, here’s your ultimate guide to shopping local.
1905 S Dixie Hwy – (561) 557-7278
This is at the top of my list each year. At Shoppe 561 everything is made in the USA including many Florida artisans. The underlying theme for the shoppe is Hope and we are shining a light on Modern Day Slavery. Shoppe561 supports Hope House Florida– a safe house for minor girls rescued from human trafficking.
1401 Clare Ave, Suite 300 – (561) 313-5675
Here’s a brand new addition to the West Palm Beach shopping scene. Gypsy Life Surf Shop is the place to go to find something special for your free spirited friend, and your friends who you think need a little more fun in their lives.
As you wander through this beautifully laid out store, you’ll pass a 1972 VW Westfalia Van (which I am sure has stories to tell), visit a tent, and hang out by the beach.
If you’re not in too big a hurry check out the “Braid Bar” where you can get instagram-worthly braids for $10.
Quinn at Grandview
1401 Clare Ave – (561) 313-5675
You can’t miss this store as you walk through Grandview Market. It’s open any time of the day, and offers a variety of cute and practical “gifts, home goods & pretty paper!”.
Also check out their sister store Stationer on Sunrise in Palm Beach.
S. Dixie HWY between Belvedere & Southern
Antique Row is not just the place for 17th – 20th century antique shopping. The very walkable mile-long stretch of small businesses has plenty for everyone at any price point.
Here are some of the many places you can wander through – call ahead or visit their websites for opening hours:
- Turquoise Turtle (561) 309-9099 – The Turquoise Turtle is where vintage is transformed into modern exquisite coastal elegance providing fashion, interiors, and accessories. http://www.turquoise-turtle.com/
- The Nearly New Shop (561) 655-3230 – A great place to shop for one-of-a-kind clothing, housewares, furniture and other items. Come in and check out our Women’s/Men’s Designer Clothing, Handbags, Shoes and Accessories.
- Heath & Company (561) 833-0880 – Vintage and new lighting store offering unique and one-of-a-kind chandeliers, sconces, and lamps. Also lots of other cool finds. https://www.heathlighting.com/
- Coastal Girls Co. (561) 619-5389 – From basics to the little black dress, we have what you need to accommodate the Palm Beach lifestyle. Visit and experience the clothing, accessories, and gifts that resonate living life in paradise! The Coastal Girls Co., where you come as a guest and leave as a friend. https://coastalgirlsco.com/
- Floral Emporium (561) 659-9888 – An Interior/exterior showroom of home and garden decor. The interior is a masterful display of permanent florals, plants and home accessories. http://floralemporiumonline.com/
The Box Gallery
811 Belvedere Rd
The Box Gallery, is not as humble as it may seem. Sitting in the heart of what the owner/artist/activist, Rolando Chang Barrero calls “Sokee” (South of Okeechobee), it is the hub of art and entertainment. The space hosts art events and parties week!
It’s not just art that is on sale. You can find jewelry, small unique pieces, as well as Rolando’s very own Pajaro clothing.
210 Clematis Street (800 207 5463)
Pioneer Linens, family owned, over 100 years old, and still as hip as ever! “A trailblazer in the industries of fine linens, custom bedding design and couture bath accessories,”
Stop in on Clematis Street and shop for something truly special. Make sure you follow Pioneer Linens on Instagram and join them in one of their regular trunk shows.
West Palm Beach’s first shopping district, now beautifully restored to its former glory with dozens of retail stores, and eateries.
Here are some of my favorites.
- Day by Day Shoppe (561) 623-9353 – Opened up in February 2016 to bring a unique shop that offers new, up-cycled, repurposed, vintage items. Offering jewelry, home decor, unique gifts, seasonal items and more. https://www.facebook.com/mydaybydayshoppe/
- Circa WHO (561) 655-5224 – Circa Who is an UPSCALE RESALE SHOP founded in 2004 located in West Palm Beach, Florida. Our passion is the hunt and we LOVE to buy so we price to sell. We find new homes for FABULOUS furnishings. Our furnishings are circa 20th century from Mid Century Modern to Hollywood Regency meets vintage Palm Beach.
- Stone Button Studio (561) 313-6910 – Stone Button Studio is a fun space stocked with hand made gift ideas, vintage treasures and favorite finds. For you, your home or gifts… vintage home design, stones and sea glass, wall decor and original art, vintage furniture, salvage yard, a must see. https://stonebuttonstudio.com/
- Row House Shop (561) 833-1888 – Luxedaily described a visit to Row House as “like stepping inside the most lovingly curated flea market. Situated in the artsy Northwood Village section of West Palm Beach, the charming home store, owned by husband-and-wife team Paige and Tyler Jackson, is stocked with an equal mix of vintage finds and handmade goods from around the world.” http://rowhouseshop.com/