Are you wondering where to party to bring in 2020? Do you have kids and want to go to a family friendly party? Are you looking to enjoy some fine dining? Or do you want to hit up the most happening block party in town?
Look no further. Everything you need is right here.
Please note that there will be no fireworks at the West Palm Beach waterfront.
It’s going to be a BUSY night. Please call ahead and get a reservation / tickets where appropriate.
Be safe – get a designated driver or use Uber / Lyft.
Thanks to Pamela Friedlander for contributing to this list.
This article is a work in progress so if you have any additions or changes please message me on Facebook and I will update the list.
Family Friendly Parties
Wave goodbye to Sandi at the West Palm Beach Waterfront
West Palm Beach Waterfront
Come ‘wave’ goodbye bro! See Sandi’s 2019 last hurrah for the year. Stop by Sandi Land to catch her final shows running until midnight. Play Glow FORE It Mini Golf, visit SnowieVille and swing by Sandi’s Surf Shack.
Please note that there will be no fireworks at the West Palm Beach waterfront.
New Year’s Eve at Rosemary Square
7 PM – 12:30 AM
Rosemary Square – 700 South Rosemary
Kick off the New Year at the best party in town with Mister Trombone & Friends at the newly reopened Rosemary Square on December 31 at 7PM – 12:30AM.
Noon Year’s Eve at the Palm Beach Zoo
9 AM – 2 PM
Palm Beach Zoo – 1301 Summit Blvd
RING IN 2020 at our BETTER THAN EVER 8th annual Noon Year’s Eve: Countdown & Ball Drop from 9A-2P! We’ll cheers to the new year with a festive dance party in the Fountain Plaza, complete with a special toast, countdown to 12 noon and ball drop! Fit for all ages!
This event is included with regular zoo admission. Learn more here
Noon Years Eve Party at Subculture Coffee
11 AM – 2 PM
Subculture Coffee – 509 Clematis St
Come and join #TheCollectiveKW for our NOON YEARS EVE PARTY! Location will be at Subculture Coffee on Clematis Street in WPB.
Grab your whole family and come bring in the NOON Year with The Collective (see what we did there?)
Come and enjoy: The Countdown & Balloon Drop at 1pm, Face Painters, Balloon Artists (seriously this guy is legit), Food & Drinks for All, and an IPad Raffle Giveaway!
Party starts at 11am! SPEAD THE WORDDDDD!
A Sassafras New Year
7 PM – 11:30 PM
105 S. Narcissus Ave
$80 (get your tickets here)
Seatings at 7pm & 9:30pm
Dine with Sassafras this New Years Eve! ✨✨ A unique and very special menu curated by Chef John Thomas 👉 561.323.7007.
New Year’s Eve @ Mazie’s
10:30 PM – 1:00 AM
3815 S. Dixie HWY
$50 – Get tickets here
After Dinner – After Party! Join us for another New Year’s Eve Bash at Mazie’s West Palm Beach.
Open Bar with Crazy Cocktails, DJ & Entertainment, Champagne Bar, Cigars, Ice Sculptures… Spin the Wheel of Misfortune for your chance at incredible OR terrible prizes!
New Year’s Eve Eats + Beats @ Avocado Grill
4:30 PM – 11:59 PM
Avocado Grill – 125 Datura St
Celebrate the beginning of the roaring 20s with Avocado Grill in Downtown West Palm Beach! Ring in the new year with delicious food, decadent champagne and the best beats.
We will be serving an a la carte menu alongside dinner specials including:
- Pan Seared Foie Gras with Caramelized Apple + Pistachio $23
- Jumbo Lump Crab, Avocado, Orange Salad Tarragon Vinaigrette $19
- Roasted Prime Rib au Jus + Twice Baked Potatoes $45
- Wild Mushroom Truffle Risotto $32
- Tomato Saffron Seafood Risotto $34
The DJ will set the vibe and keep the party going well into the night so get ready to party ’till the break of dawn.
Reservations highly suggested and can be made at www.avocadogrillwpb.com or (561) 623-0822.
Cafe Centro – New Year’s Eve Celebration
8 PM – 12 AM
Cafe Centro – 2409 N Dixie Highway
$135 more information here
Celebrate the last meal of the decade with Café Centro! Festivities include an amazing four course prix fixe menu, champagne toast at midnight and live soul, R&B and Motown entertainment all night long. Chef Jamie Steinbrecher’s New Year’s Eve menu includes:
First Course ~
Carrot ginger soup with curried yogurt
Second Course ~
Shrimp cocktail with house sauce and basil, or
Heirloom tomato & mozzarella with baby arugula, fennel, basil, balsamic
Third Course ~
Lobster, clams, shrimp, linguine, marinara, or
Stuffed Chicken Parmesan
Roasted peppers, mozzarella, prosciutto, capellini, or
Pan Seared Grouper
Fingerling potatoes, grilled zucchini, citrus beurre blanc, or
Roasted Prime Rib
Horseradish mashed potatoes, au jus, or
Fourth Course ~
Strawberries Crème Anglaise, or
Champagne Toast at midnight!
Live entertainment by “Magic Moments” Gregg Jackson, Popeye Alexander, Tessie Porter and DJ Raul Delrosario kicks off at 10 p.m. and lasts all night long.
PRICE: $135++ per person. A credit card may be required to hold the reservation.
Reservations (561) 514-4070
New Year’s Eve at Il Bellagio
5 PM – 2 AM
Il Bellagio – 600 S Rosemary Ave, Ste 170
$75 – $85 more info here
Join us on New Year’s Eve for an Italian Feast.
Please click the reservation form below, fill it out and email back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your seat. Please be sure to include your suggested time. We will contact you to confirm after we receive your agreement.
The first seating will be $75 and include a 3-course meal including an appetizer, entree and dessert, second seating is $85.
Cheers to a wonderful 2020!
New Year’s Eve at Pistache
5:30 PM – 1 AM
Pistache French Bistro – 101 N Clematis St, #115
$78 – $150
Ring in the New Year at Pistache!
First seating starting at 5:30 pm with a special three course prix fixe menu for $78 pp.
Party starting at 9:00 pm, with live music by Girlfriend Material along with a set four course menu for $150 pp. This is a night you don’t want to miss!
Reservations strongly recommended
New Year’s Eve at Leila dinner
5 to 11:30 p.m.
Leila Restaurant 120 S. Dixie HWY
5pm to 7pm order from the dinner menu.
From 8-11:30 p.m. a four-course prix fixe menu featuring five appetizers choices including grilled fish tajin, hummus and eggplant; a salad of mixed greens; and your choice of entrée served with rice and fresh grilled vegetables including shish tawook (grilled chicken kebab), lamb shank; shish kebab; bronzini or kraidis (grilled shrimp kebab). Enjoy your dessert with a glass of Champagne to toast the new year.
Reservations: 120 S. Dixie Highway, West Palm Beach. leilawpb.com; 561-659-7373.
7 AM – 5 AM
Howley’s Restaurant – 4700 S Dixie Hwy
See us before, during, or after your NYE plans. We’ll be here and serving until 5am!
5 PM – 2 AM
Hullabaloo – 517 Clematis St
Taking reservations now for NYE Dinner at Hullabaloo! Free champagne toast at midnight 🥂
Dinner specials: 8oz filet, Maine Lobster, Surf & Turf. 561.833.1033. Live funk/hip-hop/salsa fusion by Moon Kaboom!
O’Shea’s New Years Eve Party
7 PM – 3 AM
O’Shea’s Pub – 531 Clematis St
$29.95 for 3 courses
Ring in the New Year with us at O’Shea’s! If four or more people reserve a table and have dinner, they will get a FREE bottle of Champagne.
We will have a special dinner menu and a FREE Champagne toast at midnight.
Make your reservation today 561 833 3865
Live Band and DJ in the courtyard!
New Year’s Eve at Galley
6 PM – 1 AM
Hilton West Palm Beach – 600 Okeechobee Blvd
Ring in the New Year at Galley! A specialty holiday dinner with two seatings at 6 pm and 9 pm.
The first seating from 6 pm to 8:30 pm is a 5-course family style dinner for $120++ per person that will feature tuna tataki, oven roasted chicken, smoked strip steak and more.
The second seating from 9 pm to 11:30 pm is a 6-course family style dinner for $145++ per person that will feature tuna tataki, grouper, smoked strip steak and more.
Full menu for both seatings posted in the discussion or available on OpenTable.
First Seating 6:00 PM – 8:30 PM
Second Seating 9:00 PM – 11:30 PM
DJ David Paul 9:00 PM – 1:00 AM
New Years Eve Parties
New Years Eve 2020 on the 500 Block
10pm – 2am
500 Block of Clematis Street
Free – $75 (get your tickets here)
5 VENUES • ONE PRICE*!
Hullabaloo, Kapow, Respectable Street, Lost Weekend & Voltaire!
WE ALWAYS MAKE NEW YEARS EVE EASY!
No Velvet Ropes.
No Fancy Pants stuff.
Just us ringing in the New Year together!
We have a couple of options on New Year’s Eve to accommodate everyone’s plans!
- $55 WELL Open Bar – Good at Hullabaloo, Kapow, Lost Weekend, Voltaire & Respectable’s.
- $75 PREMIUM Open Bar – Good at Hullabaloo, Kapow, Lost Weekend, Voltaire & Respectable’s.
- NO COVER charge at Hullabaloo, Kapow or Lost Weekend.
- Just show up and pay a la carte! Pay as you go. Buying a package is NOT required.
There is a separate COVER CHARGE at Voltaire & Respectable’s for their entertainment (live music & DJ’s)
See… No strings. Simple. Easy enough for even me to figure out and I’m just an Eventbrite page!
- Open Bar is from 10pm – 2am
- Pre-sale ticket sales END at 4pm on 12/31
- Gratuity is NOT included so PLEASE remember to take care of the bar-staff at the event. (It’s the holiday’s Mr. Grinch)
- Purchasing a package is NOT required. You can pay a cover at RSC and Voltaire and pay for drinks as you go!
OPEN BAR PACKAGES WILL BE $10 MORE AT THE DOOR!
NYE at Batch New Southern Kitchen & Tap
9 PM – 1 AM
Batch New Southern Kitchen – 223 Clematis Street
$50 open bar – get tickets here
Batch New Southern Kitchen & Tap celebrates the new year by offering guests a $50 Open Bar from 10PM-1AM! Enjoy a champagne toast and free party favors. Dance into 2020 with our DJs. Simply grab a ticket here and let us take care of the rest!
EUPHORIA | A New Year’s Eve Special Event!
8:00 PM – 4:00 am
Blue Martini – 550 South Rosemary Avenue #244
$60 – get tickets here
GENERAL ADMISSION: $60.00
Event Entrance at 8:00pm
Limited Open Bar 8pm-10pm (shots, martinis and doubles are excluded)
Gourmet Butler Passed hors d’oeuvres 8pm-10pm
Champagne Toast & countdown to Midnight
Standing Room Only (No Seating)
General Admission Ticket Information
Sales End 12/30 at 6:00pm.
All Online Ticket Sales are Final, No Refunds.
Tickets will be available at the door.
ELEGANT ATTIRE ENCOURAGED.
ALL BLUE MARTINI EVENTS ARE 21 and over.
For Table Reservations, contact JoeD@bluemartini.com or call Mayira (561) 907-9187
Blue and Gold NYE 2020
7:00 PM – 4:00 AM
Banko Cantina – 114 South Olive
$20 – $70 – get tickets here
Music By Alex Gregory & Rey Roman
Complimentary Champagne Toast at Midnight
• $20 General Admission Before 11 PM
• $70 VIP Premium Open Bar From 8 PM – 10 PM
6 Guests Maximum with Table Reservation . Additional Guests will have to purchase Tickets.
Dinner Packages Available – Preset Family Style Meal for Parties of 4 include One Bottle of Champagne for $260. (First Floor Only)
Dinner Packages Available – Preset Family Style Meal for Parties of 2 include One Bottle of Champagne for $130. (First Floor Only)
First Course :
Shrimp Empanada, Lobster Bisque or Tomatoes Mozzarella Salad
Ribeye Steak, Roasted Chicken, Vegan Plateau or Shrimp Scampi Pasta
Roasted Potato, Steamed vegetables, Sautéed Green Beans or Garlic Mash Potatoes
Banko Churro, Carrots Cake or Chocolate Cake
Additional charges may apply. Gratuity & Sales Tax included in price | 21+ Event
FOR MORE INFO OR TABLE RESERVATION CALL 561-255-9380
New Years Eve 2020 at Roxy’s Rooftop
8 PM – 3 AM
Roxy’s Pub – 309 Clematis
More information here
We will be having our annual Rooftop NYE party on Dec. 31st. We have VIP cabanas & tables available. Each booking includes cover, a bottle of booze with mixers & a bottle of Champagne!
We have some awesome DJ’s booked, along with our champagne toast at midnight & rooftop’s perfect view of the fireworks from Palm Beach!
If you have any further questions or would like to make a reservation, feel free to contact us at 296-ROXY or email@example.com. Don’t wait too long, as our tables normally sell out quickly. Happy Holidays!
NYE | She’s Lost Control
10 PM – 4 AM
Voltaire WPB – 526 Clematis Street
$35 – $75 get tickets here
Dance | Post Punk Revival | 80s New Wave with DJs Dino, Ultra Vivid Unseen (Rodney Mayo) & Zaii Zeus Whatevrr. A naughty & nice candle wax edition by Kira.
A CBGB NYE
10 PM – 4 AM
Respectable Street – 518 Clematis St
Tickets · $35 – $75 get tickets here
A CBGB NYE at Respectables! A tribute to the infamous NYC music venue that spawned so many acts we love. Special set by The Ramones… actually, wait… The Marones (covers covers covers) and The GutterTones. #RSCBGB
New Year’s Eve Party at American Craft Aleworks
9 PM – 1 AM
American Craft Aleworks – 200 Clematis Street
$75.00 – get tickets here
Come join us for our annual Great Gatsby soiree as we ring in the New Year in style! We will be offering an all you can eat/drink package starting at $75 including a Champagne toast at Midnight. Top shelf upgrades available. DJ Frank Hernandez will be rocking the wheels of steel starting at 10PM. 1920’s era attire is highly recommended! This early bird special pricing ends December 20th, grab your tickets on Eventbrite today! We hope to see you all there!
Celebrate New Year’s Eve at The Butcher Shop WPB
8 PM – 1 AM
The Butcher Shop Beer Garden & Grill – 209 6th Street
$25 – $75 get tickets here
Call us (561) 812-2336 with any questions!
Come and join us for our New Year’s Eve 2020 celebration at The Butcher Shop in West Palm Beach.
Enjoy 4 hours of open bar drinks, unlimited gourmet bites with our famous house made sausages, pretzels, sliders and pierogis and midnight champagne toast while you mingle with friends old and new.
Music provided by live DJ.
$75 wristband | Open Bar Starting @ 8PM + Gourmet Bites
$25 ticket | 1 Cocktail + 1 Midnight Champagne Toast
We will be live streaming the ball drop from NYC’s Times Square and celebrating the entire night!
NYE at Drive Shack West Palm Beach
9 PM – 1 AM
Drive Shack West Palm Beach – 710 Belvedere Rd
$250 – $450 (per bay of 6 people) – get tickets here
Enjoy 20s-themed Live Entertainment! Festive Attire Encouraged. Light it Up Package – $250 per Bay (only $42/per person!)
Reserved Bay for up to 6 people, on the first floor
- Unlimited BayPlay from 9 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- New Year’s Eve Party favors
- VIP Package – $450 per Bay (only $75/per person!)
Reserved Bay for up to 6 people
- Unlimited BayPlay from 9 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- New Year’s Eve Party favors
- One (1) Chef-driven Charcuterie Board
- One (1) Bavarian Pretzel Platter
- Complimentary Dessert Bar
- One (1) Bottle of La Marca Prosecco*
- Unlimited Soda, Tea/Coffee, Water
- Additional Details:
Doors open at 8:30 p.m.
We will send out Bay reservations at least 48 hours prior to the event. Bays will be assigned based on when the order is received. We will request the names of your guest to personalize your experience.
*Must be 21+ over to purchase or consume alcohol.
Cancellation requests must be submitted 7 days prior to the event to receive a full refund. All reservations purchased after the cancellation deadline are final; no refunds.
New Years Eve 2020 at Pawn Shop
9 PM – 4 AM
Pawn Shop – 219 Clematis St
$25 – $50 – get tickets here
6th annual NYE 2020 Black and White Affair Party! Roaring 20s! The party goes 4am with top 40 and hiphop music format. We will be providing four different table packages! Start the year off right with us!
Call (561) 833-6500 to RSVP your VIP table reservation!
Civil Society New Year’s Eve Party
9 PM – 1 AM
Civil Society Brewing – 425 Kanuga Drive
$70 – get tickets here
We’ll be celebrating the new year with a mega tap take over at our West Palm Beach Location from 8pm-1am.
- All you can drink beer
- Brick oven pizza from @gratowpb
- Champagne toast at midnight
- Live DJ
- Watch the ball drop with sound on our big screen and 3 TV’s
**This is a private event you must purchase a ticket to enter brewery after 8pm.
Camelot New Years Eve ’20
8 PM – 4 AM
Camelot – 114 S Narcissus Ave
$40 – $65 – get tickets here
Camelot Presents New Years Eve 2019-2020 | The Garden of Disco Eve | Don’t Miss out on this. We will reach capacity. Includes Champagne split, Party Favors and entrance. Music by DJ Mike Louis. For VIP and Table Reservations please call 561.408.1001.
Fern Street Wine Bar & Kitchen : NYE – Brett Staska
Starting at 8 PM
Fern Street Wine Bar & Kitchen – 501 Fern Stree
Join us New Years Eve with Brett Staska.
Brett is an American-born singer/songwriter and multi-instrumentalist crafting his own style of ‘sunburnt folk-rock’; a term often used to describe his original sound. Pairing warm acoustic tones with layers of ambient vocal harmony, subtle percussion, and a heavy beach culture influence, Brett Staska creates a relaxed vibe both live and on his debut EP, No Worries.
Fern Street Wine Bar & Kitchen is open from 5pm-12am on the weekends.
Mr Palm Beach & Skateboard B
8:30 PM – 3 AM
215 speakeasy – 215 Clematis
Welcome to the new year eve event at @ 215 speakeasy. Join us for a grand ole time. Sound by High Note & Drinks by Vincent Toscano
Jason Brotman (#SkateboardB)
It’s 2 days before Christmas and you still have shopping to do. You’ve done a bunch of shopping online, but you still have to get a couple last minute gifts.
Here is the 2019 edition of some great local small businesses that you can visit to find that special gift. This is not a comprehensive list, each of these major shopping areas have dozens of other shops and stores for you
Please call ahead or visit their websites for opening hours.
West Palm Beach’s first shopping district, now beautifully restored to its former glory with dozens of retail stores, and eateries. Here are some of my favorites.
- Day by Day Shoppe (561) 623-9353 – Opened up in February 2016 to bring a unique shop that offers new, up-cycled, repurposed, vintage items. Offering jewelry, home decor, unique gifts, seasonal items and more. https://www.facebook.com/mydaybydayshoppe/
- Circa WHO (561) 655-5224 – Circa Who is an UPSCALE RESALE SHOP founded in 2004 located in West Palm Beach, Florida. Our passion is the hunt and we LOVE to buy so we price to sell. We find new homes for FABULOUS furnishings. Our furnishings are circa 20th century from Mid Century Modern to Hollywood Regency meets vintage Palm Beach.
- Stone Button Studio (561) 313-6910 – Stone Button Studio is a fun space stocked with hand made gift ideas, vintage treasures and favorite finds. For you, your home or gifts… vintage home design, stones and sea glass, wall decor and original art, vintage furniture, salvage yard, a must see. https://stonebuttonstudio.com/
- Row House Shop (561) 833-1888 – Luxedaily described a visit to Row House as “like stepping inside the most lovingly curated flea market. Situated in the artsy Northwood Village section of West Palm Beach, the charming home store, owned by husband-and-wife team Paige and Tyler Jackson, is stocked with an equal mix of vintage finds and handmade goods from around the world.” http://rowhouseshop.com/
Both in the Clematis Street area and the newly redesigned Rosemary Square, there are plenty of places downtown you can pop into and check out. Here are a couple of my favorites.
- Picnic Fashion – 561-328-7983 – 425 S. Olive Avenue – Picnic Fashion offers a unique collection of picnic baskets, colorful melamine picnic-ware, accessories and gifts. The fun retro vibe is enhanced by a curated collection of vintage barware and linens from the 1940’s – 1960’s. For the home, for the bar, for the boat, and for you, Becky invites you to enter the world of Picnic Fashion and make your own memories. Life is a picnic! Are you ready? http://www.picnicfashion.com/
- The Garden Shoppe – 561.410.6632 – Rosemary Square – a pop-up concept by Palm Beach Farmyards, is retail garden shop that offers locally grown produce, edible plants, and weekly workshops and events, all curated and run by Master Gardener Mike Kane and artist Sarah LaPierre. December 23rd & 24th they are doing free bow wrapping on live plants. More info here
- Pioneer Linens – (800) 207 5463 at 210 Clematis Street – Pioneer Linens, family owned, over 100 years old, and still as hip as ever! “A trailblazer in the industries of fine linens, custom bedding design and couture bath accessories,” Stop in on Clematis Street and shop for something truly special. Make sure you follow Pioneer Linens on Instagram and join them in one of their regular trunk shows.
- Back on the Rack – (561) 835-0006 – 219 S Olive Ave – The freshest and friendliest Designer, Thrift and Vintage store in the Palm Beach area! Conveniently located downtown West Palm Beach, we carry a wonderful curated mix of Designer, Contemporary, Fashion Forward and True Vintage.
- Kismet Vintage – (561) 865-7895 – 540 Clematis Street – Located on the historic 500 block of Clematis Street Kismet Vintage sells vintage clothing. Great place to find one-of-a-kind gifts.
- Bechtel Jewelers – (561) 655-8255 – 410 Evernia Street – From Clematis to Datura and now to Evernia Street, we’ve been serving Downtown West Palm Beach’s families and businesses since 1930. We’re third-generation jewelers tracing our roots back to Iowa with Herman John Bechtel, a watchmaker 100 years ago. Proud to be American Gem Society Members and happy to support the American manufacturing jewelry industry. https://www.facebook.com/bechteljewelers/
- Provident Jewelry – (561) 833-7755 – 331 Clematis Street – Our flagship location on Clematis Street in Downtown West Palm Beach is home to Provident Jewelry’s history. As the first store more than 23 years ago, it holds beautiful estate pieces, iconic brands and fine luxury Swiss made watches.
Honorable mention to Sur La Table – (561) 473-3346 – It’s not exactly a small local business, but the newly opened store in Rosemary Square is one of the hottest places for gifts right now.
S. Dixie HWY between Belvedere & Southern
Antique Row is not just the place for 17th – 20th century antique shopping. The very walkable mile-long stretch of small businesses has plenty for everyone at any price point.
See a list of all Antique Row stores here.
- The Nearly New Shop (561) 655-3230 – 3611 S. Dixie Hwy – A great place to shop for one-of-a-kind clothing, housewares, furniture and other items. Come in and check out our Women’s/Men’s Designer Clothing, Handbags, Shoes and Accessories.
- Heath & Company (561) 833-0880 – 3707 S Dixie Hwy – Vintage and new lighting store offering unique and one-of-a-kind chandeliers, sconces, and lamps. Also lots of other cool finds. https://www.heathlighting.com/
- Coastal Girls Co. (561) 619-5389 – 3508 S. Dixie Hwy From basics to the little black dress, we have what you need to accommodate the Palm Beach lifestyle. Visit and experience the clothing, accessories, and gifts that resonate living life in paradise! The Coastal Girls Co., where you come as a guest and leave as a friend. https://coastalgirlsco.com/
- Floral Emporium (561) 659-9888 – 3900 S. Dixie Hwy – An Interior/exterior showroom of home and garden decor. The interior is a masterful display of permanent florals, plants and home accessories. http://floralemporiumonline.com/
The Warehouse District is a trendy food & shopping location at 1500 Elizabeth Avenue. Lots to see and do – get a bite to eat or a drink while you’re shopping.
- Quinn – (561) 313-5675 – 1401 Clare Ave – You can’t miss this store as you walk through Grandview Market. It’s open any time of the day, and offers a variety of cute and practical “gifts, home goods & pretty paper!”.
- Gypsy Life Surf Shop – (561) 313-5675 – 1401 Clare Ave, Suite 300 – This is the place to go to find something special for your free spirited friend, and your friends who you think need a little more fun in their lives. As you wander through this beautifully laid out store, you’ll pass a 1972 VW Westfalia Van (which I am sure has stories to tell), visit a tent, and hang out by the beach.
- Elizabeth Ave. Station – firstname.lastname@example.org – 1500-C Elizabeth Ave – The Station is an event driven retail market, music venue, and beer and wine bar focused on music, art, and design. We desire to support the local talent in South Florida by providing them with a space to showcase their passions.