Here it is! The ultimate list of New Years Eve events in Downtown West Palm Beach. Please call any venue you want to go to and make reservations.
There will be no Fireworks on the waterfront this year – Sandi, our 600 ton sand tree will be lit up with it’s unique holiday light show until midnight.
If I missed your party, or you need me to update something please email me (email@example.com) and/or text me at 561 809 8507
Share and tell your friends.
New Years Eve 2019 on the 500 Block
5 VENUES • ONE PRICE
Hullabaloo, Kapow, Respectable Street, Lost Weekend & Voltaire!
WE ALWAYS MAKE NEW YEARS EVE EASY!
No Velvet Ropes.
- No Hassles.
- No Fancy Pants stuff.
- Just us ringing in the New Year together!
We have a couple of options on New Year’s Eve to accommodate everyone’s plans!
- $45 WELL Open Bar – Good at Hullabaloo, Kapow, Lost Weekend, Voltaire & Respectable’s.
- $65 PREMIUM Open Bar – Good at Hullabaloo, Kapow, Lost Weekend, Voltaire & Respectable’s.
- Just show up and pay a la carte! a/k/a “Pay as you go”; Buying a package is NOT required at all!
- NO COVER charge at Hullabaloo, Kapow or Lost Weekend.
There is a separate COVER CHARGE at Voltaire & Respectable’s for their entertainment (live music & DJ’s) and can be purchased on their respective event pages.
See… No strings. Simple. Easy enough for even me to figure out and I’m just an Facebook page!
Open Bar is from 10pm – 2am
Pre-sale ticket sales END at 4pm on 12/31
Gratuity is NOT included
Purchasing a package is NOT required. You can also pay a cover at RSC and Voltaire and pay for drinks as you go!
OPEN BAR PACKAGES WILL BE $10 MORE AT THE DOOR!
New Year’s Eve at Rocco’s Tacos!
224 Clematis St – (561) 650-1001
Countdown to 2019 at Rocco’s Tacos & Tequila Bar. Pop a bottle of Veuve Clicquot specially priced at $70 per bottle as the ball drops or toast to the New Year with one of Rocco’s Tacos signature margaritas. Open until 2 A.M., Rocco’s Tacos is the perfect spot to celebrate and dine on the last night of 2018. Featuring the restaurant’s signature authentic Mexican menu, guests may dine a la carte including Gaucho Platter and Seasfood Mocajete, a variety of tacos (perfect for everyone from meat-eaters to vegans) and guacamole prepared tableside. Soak in Rocco’s fun-loving atmosphere, and say salud to 2019.
+Complimentary Party Favors
+Complimentary Tequila Toast at Midnight
+Veuve – $70
New Year’s Eve at Grease Burger
213 Clematis St – (561) 651-1075
Ring in 2019 at Grease! Join us for a night of good food, good times, and darn good cocktails as we countdown to the New Year.
Batch Southern Kitchen NYE
223 Clematis St – (561) 708-0000
Ring in the new year with Batch New Southern!
We’re kicking off 2019 in style. Join us in your snazziest attire for a $45 10PM-1AM open bar. We’ll have our DJ spinning tunes, an a la carte dinner menu and food specials, an optional rare whiskey flight (including Pappy Van Winkle), plus a complimentary champagne toast!
We’ve worked hard and can’t wait to celebrate with you. Here’s to 2019 and many more years of good eating and drinking.
O’Shea’s New Year’s Eve Party
531 Clematis St – (561) 833-3865
The new year is approaching! So come celebrate 2019 with us at O’Shea’s Pub! No cover all night!
Our menu includes a 3 course dinner:
- Appetizer – Lobster Bisque Soup, Potato Soup, or Salad
- Entree – Chicken a la King, Prime Rib, or Salmon
- Dessert – Chocolate Cake or Baileys Ice Cream
- FREE Bottle of Champagne for orders of 4 or more entrees off this menu.
The entertainment for the night is a DJ in the courtyard and Bside Band inside.
Complimentary champagne toast and party favors at midnight!
For reservations please call 561-833-3865.
New Years Eve at Lynora’s
207 Clematis St – (561) 899-3117
Celebrate New Year’s Eve Italian style with us at Lynora’s West Palm Beach! Cheers the New Year with a champagne toast at midnight.
New Years at the Roxy’s Rooftop
309 Clematis St – (561) 296-7699
New Years Eve 2019 at Banko Cantina
114 S Olive Ave – (561) 355-1399
Banko Cantina New Years Eve Celebration – Complimentary Champagne Toast at Midnight
- $20 General Admission Before 11 PM
- $60 VIP Premium Open Bar From 8 PM – 10 PM
One (Liter) Tito’s Vodka & Two Bottles of Champagne – $650
One (Liter) Tito’s Vodka Liter & One Veuve Clicquot Champagne – $700
One Magnum Belvedere Vodka & One Magnum Veuve Clicquot Champagne – $960
Two Bottles of Tito’s Vodka (Liter) & One Dom Perignon Champagne – $1,150
6 Guests Maximum with Table Reservation Minimum. Additional Guests will have to purchase Tickets.
Dinner Package Available for 4 People – Preset Dinner Family Style Meal – Includes One Bottle Of Champagne for $260 –
Tax & Gratuity Included
114 SOUTH OLIVE AVE WEST PALM BEACH 33401 | FOR MORE INFO OR TABLE RESERVATION CALL 561-255-9380 OR 561-355-1399
Pawn Shop NYE 2019
219 Clematis St – (561) 833-6500
Celebrate New Years Eve in style with all of your closest friends at The Pawn Shop West Palm Beach, general admission is only $25 which includes no line VIP entrance and a champagne toast at midnight, party favors included for every guest. In addition, we have a $50 premium open bar option from 9pm-12am which allows you to enjoy top shelf liquor and no line VIP entrance access. For table reservations call 561-833-6500 to secure a prime location for you to celebrate the New Year, tables are selling out quickly so please contact us so that we can make your reservation today.
New Years Eve Gala at Mazie’s WPB
3815 S Dixie Hwy – (561) 323-2573
Bruce Sutka Productions & Mazie’s Presents: New Year’s Eve Casino Gala
- No Kid Hungry Event
- Live Music by The Kinected
- Premium Open Bar
- Food ALL Night
- Casino Games (Black Jack, Craps, Roulette)
- Prizes for Top Players (Miami Heat Tickets, Dinner for 10 by Chef Eric, 2 Night Stay in Key West)
- Late Night Guest Chef
- Champagne Flowing like the Fountains at the Bellagio
- Ticket Price: $275
- Event Time: 8 PM – 1:30 AM
- Where: Mazie’s WPB @ 3815 S. Dixie Highway (Indoor & Outdoor Event)
- How to Arrive: Uber, Lyft, or Ride Sharing is highly recommended – Valet Parking will be available, but limited.
Tickets include: $500 Chips for Game Play, Second and Third Buy Ins are available on site – access to all prizes. Premium Open Bar and Food all night
FOR LARGE PARTY DISCOUNTS, Ask about Booths: (561)323-2573
Event Partners: Absolut Elyx, Monkey 47 Gin, Del Maguey Vida Mezcal, Papa’s Pilar, Michter’s, High West Whiskey, Plymouth Gin, Ford’s Gin Co., Buffalo Trace, East Imperial, Tito’s
NYE Glitter Disco Party at E.R. Bradley’s
104 N Clematis St – (561) 833-3520
ER Bradley’s presents the BIGGEST Waterfront Party to help you ring in the new year!
Meet, greet and get ready for glittery photo-ops to commemorate 2018. Enjoy a delicious Prix Fixe menu, Live DJ, Valet Parking and FRONT ROW SEATS to West Palm Beach’s Firework Show!
Reservation highly recommended: (561) 833-3520.
Bradley’s will only offer TWO dinner seatings: 7pm & 10pm. Please call for more information and to reserve your table.
New Year’s Eve at The Butcher Shop
209 6th St – (561) 812-2336
Join us this New Year’s Eve for a celebration at The Butcher Shop!
$65 per person includes:
• Open Bar beginning at 8:30PM
• Bites of our famous dishes including, but not limited to: Hand-Made Sausages, Pierogies and Pretzels
• Chandon Champagne toast at Midnight
• DJ Friendly
We will be live streaming the ball drop from NYC’s Times Square and celebrating the entire night.
Camelot NYE 2018-2019
114 S Narcissus Ave – (561) 408-1001
Camelot Presents NYE 2018-2019. Don’t miss out on this. We will reach capacity. Includes Champagne split, Party Favors and entrance.
New Year’s Eve Bash at Table 26
1700 S Dixie Hwy – (561) 855-2660
Join Eddie, Ozzie and the entire Table 26 staff on NYE for a night of fun while we ring in 2019!
So you want to go out for your Christmas dinner, but you’re not sure what’s open? Well you came to the right place.
First read what’s happening on Christmas around the County.
- Leslie Streeter’s article on Christmas Dinner in Palm Beach County
- Boca Mag’s take on where to dine.
- See what YELP has to say.
Then read my list of places around town and what will be open on Christmas. Things will be busy, so call ahead and make sure you get a reservation.
Christmas Dinner at the Galley
Hilton West Palm Beach – 600 Okeechobee BLVD
Join us for a special Christmas dinner, curated by Chef Joel and Chef Miguel. Reservations available via OpenTable or call 561.231.6100
Oshea’s Pub open at 6pm on Christmas
531 Clematis St
December 25: A Very Pistache Christmas
Location Pistache French Bistro, 101 N. Clematis St.
Join us this Christmas Day and celebrate with family and friends! Chef Isaac Cerny has prepared a festive three course prix fixe menu for $75 per person, including Beef Bourguignon, Mediterranean Branzino, Slow Roasted Duck, Filet au Poivre and much much more! Make your reservations today! 3 course prix fixed menu $75 per person and $25 for children from 3:00-9:00 pm. For more information call (561) 833-5090 or visit www.pistachewpb.com.
Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with Table 26 Palm Beach
Have a very Merry Christmas with Eddie, Ozzie and the entire Table 26 Palm Beach staff on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day for Happy Hour each day, all day at the bar!
Chef Martha Encarnacion’s Christmas Menu is available from 4:30-10 on Christmas Eve and from 2-10 on Christmas Day.
Call Donna Fernandez or Alexander Stanley at (561) 855-2660 to make you reservation today!
Hullabaloo Christmas Specials
Brunch Sunday, December 23 &
Christmas Eve Happy Hour & Dinner Specials!
Holiday Ice Skating – Christmas Day
December 25, 2018 at 1 PM – 5 PM
Join us for our Winter Wonderland Holiday Ice Skating on Christmas Day! Ice Skating 1:00-5:00pm with holiday music, winter wonderland decor & a visit from Santa! Fun for the whole family!
Lost Weekend’s Christmas In Mexico
Featuring Olmeca Altos Tequila
$4 Margaritas $3 Tecate & Corona
Half Price Tequila Specials
Christmas Dinner at Avocado Grill
The countdown to Christmas is on and that means Chef Julien Gremaud has been in the kitchen dreaming up holiday specials you won’t want to miss! Gather your friends and family members and join us for a special holiday dinner at Avocado Grill.
We’ll be serving specials including a jumbo lump crab with orange and tarragon appetizer; a black grouper with coconut puree, spinach and passion fruit broth entree, lobster risotto – and an extra special short rib dish. We haven’t forgotten our vegetarian or vegan friends either! In addition to these specials, and our full daily dinner menu, we will offer our vegan menu so there is something on the menu for everyone!
Be sure to make reservations in advance by visiting www.avocadogrillwpb.com or calling (561) 623-0822 so you don’t miss out.
Happy Holidays from Avocado Grill!
Christmas Dinner with E.R. Bradley
There’s something magical about Christmas Dinner on the waterfront. Trees made of sand, festive holiday decoration, and all your favorite seasonal dishes.
Bring the family to Christmas Dinner on the Waterfront! Enjoy a Christmas Prix Fixe menu, or a la carte items from our FULL menu available.
Reservations highly recommended: (561) 833-3520 – Facebook Event
Christmas Breakfast with Santa
There’s something magical about Christmas Breakfast on the waterfront. Trees made of sand, festive holiday decoration, special appearances by Santa…
Bring the family to Breakfast (or Brunch) with Santa! We will have a family-style buffet and lot’s of photo-op opportunities with Santa himself!
Reservations highly recommended: (561) 833-3520
There are only a couple days left till Christmas. If you have anyone left to get gifts for, here’s your ultimate guide to shopping local.
1905 S Dixie Hwy – (561) 557-7278
This is at the top of my list each year. At Shoppe 561 everything is made in the USA including many Florida artisans. The underlying theme for the shoppe is Hope and we are shining a light on Modern Day Slavery. Shoppe561 supports Hope House Florida– a safe house for minor girls rescued from human trafficking.
1401 Clare Ave, Suite 300 – (561) 313-5675
Here’s a brand new addition to the West Palm Beach shopping scene. Gypsy Life Surf Shop is the place to go to find something special for your free spirited friend, and your friends who you think need a little more fun in their lives.
As you wander through this beautifully laid out store, you’ll pass a 1972 VW Westfalia Van (which I am sure has stories to tell), visit a tent, and hang out by the beach.
If you’re not in too big a hurry check out the “Braid Bar” where you can get instagram-worthly braids for $10.
Quinn at Grandview
1401 Clare Ave – (561) 313-5675
You can’t miss this store as you walk through Grandview Market. It’s open any time of the day, and offers a variety of cute and practical “gifts, home goods & pretty paper!”.
Also check out their sister store Stationer on Sunrise in Palm Beach.
S. Dixie HWY between Belvedere & Southern
Antique Row is not just the place for 17th – 20th century antique shopping. The very walkable mile-long stretch of small businesses has plenty for everyone at any price point.
Here are some of the many places you can wander through – call ahead or visit their websites for opening hours:
- Turquoise Turtle (561) 309-9099 – The Turquoise Turtle is where vintage is transformed into modern exquisite coastal elegance providing fashion, interiors, and accessories. http://www.turquoise-turtle.com/
- The Nearly New Shop (561) 655-3230 – A great place to shop for one-of-a-kind clothing, housewares, furniture and other items. Come in and check out our Women’s/Men’s Designer Clothing, Handbags, Shoes and Accessories.
- Heath & Company (561) 833-0880 – Vintage and new lighting store offering unique and one-of-a-kind chandeliers, sconces, and lamps. Also lots of other cool finds. https://www.heathlighting.com/
- Coastal Girls Co. (561) 619-5389 – From basics to the little black dress, we have what you need to accommodate the Palm Beach lifestyle. Visit and experience the clothing, accessories, and gifts that resonate living life in paradise! The Coastal Girls Co., where you come as a guest and leave as a friend. https://coastalgirlsco.com/
- Floral Emporium (561) 659-9888 – An Interior/exterior showroom of home and garden decor. The interior is a masterful display of permanent florals, plants and home accessories. http://floralemporiumonline.com/
The Box Gallery
811 Belvedere Rd
The Box Gallery, is not as humble as it may seem. Sitting in the heart of what the owner/artist/activist, Rolando Chang Barrero calls “Sokee” (South of Okeechobee), it is the hub of art and entertainment. The space hosts art events and parties week!
It’s not just art that is on sale. You can find jewelry, small unique pieces, as well as Rolando’s very own Pajaro clothing.
210 Clematis Street (800 207 5463)
Pioneer Linens, family owned, over 100 years old, and still as hip as ever! “A trailblazer in the industries of fine linens, custom bedding design and couture bath accessories,”
Stop in on Clematis Street and shop for something truly special. Make sure you follow Pioneer Linens on Instagram and join them in one of their regular trunk shows.
West Palm Beach’s first shopping district, now beautifully restored to its former glory with dozens of retail stores, and eateries.
Here are some of my favorites.
- Day by Day Shoppe (561) 623-9353 – Opened up in February 2016 to bring a unique shop that offers new, up-cycled, repurposed, vintage items. Offering jewelry, home decor, unique gifts, seasonal items and more. https://www.facebook.com/mydaybydayshoppe/
- Circa WHO (561) 655-5224 – Circa Who is an UPSCALE RESALE SHOP founded in 2004 located in West Palm Beach, Florida. Our passion is the hunt and we LOVE to buy so we price to sell. We find new homes for FABULOUS furnishings. Our furnishings are circa 20th century from Mid Century Modern to Hollywood Regency meets vintage Palm Beach.
- Stone Button Studio (561) 313-6910 – Stone Button Studio is a fun space stocked with hand made gift ideas, vintage treasures and favorite finds. For you, your home or gifts… vintage home design, stones and sea glass, wall decor and original art, vintage furniture, salvage yard, a must see. https://stonebuttonstudio.com/
- Row House Shop (561) 833-1888 – Luxedaily described a visit to Row House as “like stepping inside the most lovingly curated flea market. Situated in the artsy Northwood Village section of West Palm Beach, the charming home store, owned by husband-and-wife team Paige and Tyler Jackson, is stocked with an equal mix of vintage finds and handmade goods from around the world.” http://rowhouseshop.com/